Pages

Apr 30, 2010

Card Making Process: Say Cheese!

So  excited!  I am getting to play with the new Bo Bunny "Mamarazzi" collection!  I have been waiting for this to arrive because it really fits my personality.   I just completed a chipboard book kit that will be a class at Scrapology in May (photo posted soon!).  Last night I sat down to finish some other projects, but the Mamarazzi scraps were still on my work table calling my name.  (And as a crafter, you know I must answer to the call!)  I decided I would try to come up with some cards . . . and while the first one seemed to take the longest, it wasn't long before 3 more were finished, all using the scraps.  :)


The slide mounts that I wouldn't let my hubby throw away are really going to come in handy with this theme paper!


1 comment:

  1. YOU DID A GREAT JOB - I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete