Pages

Jun 11, 2013

Scrapbook Process: Smiling with Patterned Paper

Yesterday I talked about my latest project of reorganizing my patterned paper by color.  It has produced good results:  I have found paper that I had forgotten about and now able to use.

This is a layout I finished after my paper reorganization that is for The Memory Nest's sketch challenge that starts linking up today:


The layout started with solid colored cardstock, layered with My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found 3" paper, and  stickers which I believe are from the Indie collection. The photo mat is from Basic Grey's "PB&J" line that I purchased from The Memory Nest store.    

What is a collection you have in your stash that you need to bring out and use?

3 comments:

  1. what a cute photo! I love your take on the sketch! The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie what a great layout and use of the sketch. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with tMN.

    ReplyDelete