Pages

Jul 23, 2013

Scrapbooking Process: More Patterned Paper Mayhem!

If you saw my guest post at "Use it Scrapbooking" this past weekend, you will see my tutorial for putting together layouts with several different patterned papers.

Today at The Memory Nest, the "Chickadee DT" had the challenge to follow a great Basic Grey sketch and to use buttons and brads as embellishments on the layout.  In addition to Leslie's challenge, I used several patterned papers from Pebbles "Seen and Noted" collection (which I purchased at The Memory Nest store!) to further challenge myself:


This is a "busier" layout than I usually complete, but I like how it turned out.  Combining papers from all one collection, using a basic font for the title and only choosing one photo helped me to coordinate a page that wasn't difficult for the eye to follow.

I'd love your opinion:  How do you combine your patterned papers on one-photo layouts?

Head over the The Memory Nest blog today to check out all the other fabulous Chickadee DT creations and link up your entry for the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Great job, Chickadee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Angie. Sometimes those busier layouts are so out of your comfort zone yet so amazing. Love what you did - and those papers are some of my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much energy in this page! I love it!

    ReplyDelete