Pages

May 29, 2014

May Recap: Recollections Kit was Outstanding!


This month's kit, Reflections by Echo Park, was awesome!  I was able to do quite a few layouts and even a couple cards, with lots of papers and embellishments left over for more!

Here are photos of my layouts that I completed this month:





 And cards too!


Don't forget that this month, kits are 30% off at The Memory Nest!  


AND . . . . 
In honor of Leslie's birthday (the owner of The Memory Nest)
here's another awesome deal that expires June 30, 2014:



A full recap and "Kill the Kit" narrative will be on my YouTube Channel this weekend!

Ready for more inspiration?  Check out the other design team members!



1 comment:

  1. Angie, I Love ALL the projects you created with this collection!!! LOVELY!!! xo

    ReplyDelete