Pages

Jun 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Using Authentique "Renew"

Time for another Throwback Thursday!

This week I used up a 6 x 6" paper pad by Authentique called "Renew" along with it's accompanying 12 x 12" sticker sheet.  This collection is probably over a year old, but I remember liking it so well because of the combination of the aqua and yellow:



This post is a little photo heavy, so if you want a quicker version, you can watch it here on YouTube.  Otherwise, keep on scrollin'! 



First, I'll show you the three layouts that I was able to complete. In my stash I had matching aqua cardstock, which I layered on black cardstock.  The only other items I used  from my stash were some old Prima flowers I needed to use up, brads and buttons:




With so much paper and stickers, I finished five cards as well!  Two "Get Well", two "Miss You" (those are going into the Operation Write Home box!) and one other encouragement card.  From my stash I added more Prima flowers, buttons, twine, brads and bling:



 


Time for you to "Dream Big" by digging out a 6 x 6" paper pad this week that you haven't used!  See what you can accomplish this week?




2 comments:

  1. Your layouts and cards are stunning, Angie!! I can't wait to give some of those cards a try. May have to see if I can find this collection somewhere!

    ReplyDelete