Pages

Mar 1, 2012

Sketch Work: Trying Out My Own Sketches

I am now creating some of my own sketches to share, which has been great fun!  To start out this new month, I decided to share one with you!  I would love to get your opinion, and also see what you can do with it yourself!

Sketch #1:


Of course I had to try out my own sketch, right?  Here is what I came up with:

American Crafts "City Park" paper and Thickers

Two of my crafty friends and owners of the Cafemom group, Scrap Craft and Chat, have allowed me to share their beautiful work with my sketch!  

This is Christy's with a traditional layout like mine (her daughter had some Photoshop fun and made up these hilarious photos!):


Here is Gin's, who is the Digi Queen of our group:


You can find Gin at Dare's Designz

Hope you enjoy!  Leave a comment if you have used my sketch!  And please share my website with scrappy friends!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post, loved your sketch and Thanks for using my interpertation.
    Gin aka Dare's Designz

    ReplyDelete