Pages

Mar 21, 2013

Card Making Process: Let's Take a Walk in "City Park"!

Simple cards seem to be what I do best.  Sometimes I can get in one of those moods where I can really put together a fancy, well-embellished card, but those with simple stamping and cute patterns are the ones that I make the most.  (They also mail the easiest, too!)

On Spring Break last week, I needed to make birthday and everyday cards for my stash. My mom also likes my cards, so I make several birthday cards for her to mail too!

These cards are cute, simple, with a little bit of patterned paper on the inside too.  Just enough to send a quick, short and sweet note to someone:


All these papers are from the American Crafts "City Park" collection, another one of my favorites in which I totally bought more paper than I will probably use!  The flowers are from K and Company and I used stamps from Hero Arts. 

When you make cards, do you often mix several patterned papers?  I'd love to get your opinion! 


1 comment:

  1. Angie I just bought a thank you card at Target! UGH. I'm calling YOU next time. These are great.

    ReplyDelete