Pages

May 17, 2013

Find me on YouTube!

Lately I have been watching several craft tutorials and videos on YouTube to glean some new ideas for my scrapbooking and cardmaking.  My teenager saw what I was doing and said:  "Mom, you can do that! Why don't you do that too?"

Never had I thought of uploading my own videos on YouTube, but after my son's encouragement, I thought that maybe there was something that I could contribute to other scrappers and cardmakers.

My videos will focus on how to get more for your money and making the best out of your scrapbook supplies.  I never buy anything for this hobby at full price, so I will share with you how I do it so that you can do it too.

Here is one of my first videos for you to check out.  Would absolutely love your comments and suggestions!


No comments:

Post a Comment