Pages

Sep 12, 2013

Scrapbooking Process: Down by the Shore with Fancy Pants

Leslie at The Memory Nest is showing off all the new lines in her store, and I got to play with the new "Down by the Shore" collection by Fancy Pants!  This was the perfect paper to use for some of the many, many photos we took on our family summer vacation to my old hometown of St. Joseph, Michigan on the lake:


   

I really like how my groups of embellishments from my stash came together with the punch-outs and stickers from the collection!


  
For this page, I included an interactive element for some of my Instagram photos.  I made photo mats and added 3/4" on the top of the mat to fold and make a hinge.  From there, I lined up and adhered my hinged photo mats to create this cascade.  Journaling is hidden under the last photo.  

Two layouts, two completely different looks from the same collection!  How fun is that?!?!

Now it's your turn -- get those summer photos on layouts using the "Down by the Shore" collection!  The best part?  You can order it now from The Memory Nest store and get 20% off using the code SEPTNEW20, now until the end of the month!  What are you waiting for?  Get your scrap on!

No comments:

Post a Comment