Pages

Apr 4, 2013

Scrapbook Process: Crazy Hair Day!

There were some photos that I took of my youngest son last summer on a day he was attending Vacation Bible School.  That particular day was "Crazy Hair Day" and with lots of gel and hairspray (with his thick hair that needed a cut desperately!) this is what we came up with:


The bandanas were to given to the kids to wear during the week to signify what team they were on.  Since Josh got orange and it was such a bright color, I had a difficult time deciding how to select papers for this layout.  As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I was looking through my paper stash over the weekend for some inspiration and during that time, I discovered a couple sheets of Crate Paper with orange, green and brown.  With the techno-looking circles, I thought it would be a good choice for a boy layout and wouldn't look too much like autumn.  

In addition to the Crate Paper, I found some other miscellaneous chipboard and diecuts to make it look more boy "cool".  Again, the title is with American Crafts Thickers, and I used my Signo Uni-ball White pen (really the best to buy) for the journaling.  

What was the last Crate Paper item that you purchased?  What's your favorite Crate Paper collection?

1 comment:

  1. Angie - I love this page and the colors. Would love for you to link up to Whimsical Wednesday and share you work with others.
    Leslie
    I need to pin this!! :)

    ReplyDelete