Pages

Apr 20, 2013

Pin-Made Creations: Card Share!


Pinterest is great, but if you are just "pinning" crafts and not "doing" them, you are really missing out!  This weekend I completed four cards where the inspiration came from pins.  Below are photos of my cards, with links to the pins.  Please check out the original cards too!  Their work is awesome (which, of course, is why I pinned it!)

Card #1:

This card has lots of purple, but the white embossed background on the original card just didn't look quite right on my card, so I went with this one, with a lighter bow.  The Bluebonnet stamp is from Texana Designs.

Card #2:

So simple and classic -- and I needed a baby card for next week!

Card #3:

The original card had a lovely blue with the yellow, and this is the only paper I could find to simulate it.
Not sure if I like it or not.  Please look at the original and let me know what you think I should change!

Card #4:

This is probably my favorite of the four; loved how it turned out,
and the original was so darn cute, I had to give this one a try.  

Have you remade a card from Pinterest yet?  If so, link up in the comments below so we can see!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice cards Angie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today from WMN. It's always great to "meet" another paper crafter.

    ReplyDelete