Pages

Apr 3, 2013

Scrapbook Process: Boy Pages with a Lime "Twist"

Over this past weekend, I was going through my paper stash and got inspired again by papers I had left from My Mind's Eye "Lime Twist".  This collection is a great to use if you have boys -- it's very versatile.

With this new inspiration, here are three layouts I created.  I didn't follow any sketches -- I just went where the photos seemed to take me.  

This is the left page of a two page spread.
The title uses American Crafts Thickers. (Love them!)

This is the right page -- with a mixture of papers and matching diecuts.

This is another page that I layered two of the papers together and added the coordinating diecuts.  

Don't forget that you can cut a frame from one of the layers so that you aren't using an entire sheet. I have one sheet left of Lime Twist left along with a couple diecuts -- but I need just the right photo!  

Hope these layouts give you some inspiration to get out some of your paper stash and use it!  

Have you used some of the Lime Twist?  Share a link in the comments to your blog so that we can see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment